Friday 8 February 2008

Earth & Sir Richard Bishop

...at The Zion Arts Centre in Manchester last night.

Great gig, Earth played a wonderful strong, slow and memorable set. I wasn't expecting Sir Richard Bishop to be one man doing a 1-hour-long set, it was pretty hard to take in.

The organisers (and the venue) had a "No flash photography" policy so all of my pictures turned out looking all dark and shaky for the most part. I haven't got an expensive gig camera just yet, so for now I guess that I'll be sticking to loud sweaty concert halls where it's acceptable to use the light on your camera.br />
While we were there I got hold of some tour-only vinyl, a split release between both artists. The promoter was also good enough to give me a tour poster as well, I will probably put it on my wall in a nice frame of sorts. Thanks Dave!

No comments: