Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Rest Of The Bands At That GRAVE DESECRATOR Show...

Shit! It's been almost a month since I took the following photos at the GRAVE DESECRATOR show in Manchester (an all-dayer called "DEAD EVIL FEST") and I've only just taken a look-see at what the pictures turned out like. I'm a lazy fucking bastard... apologies to anyone who I've told "Yeah man, I'll get those photos sent to you in a few days." Little did I realise at the time that I had been shooting the photos in RAW format (meaning you have to sit at a desk for hours pouring over each and every frame one by one, adjusting and then reformatting each to jpeg or what have you) and, just to compound that a bit further, I took about 650+ pics during that day. All in some ridiculous format that I'd left the camera switched to from the day before. Idiot!

Anyway, here's a photo from each of the bands that played before GRAVE DESECRATOR. For photos of the headline band, see the original post!

PARASITIZED


DECREPID


THE GODS OF HELLFIRE


TOWERS OF FLESH


CLOACA


SEREGON


SEREGON were a right royal ballache to shoot, mainly because they moved so damn fast and never took a second to stay still! Which is great for a metal band, but so frustrating for a photographer haha.

More photos available on request: Leave a comment and I promise to get them to you sometime before the next century begins.

1 comment:

seregon said...

Hey dude, any shots you have of SEREGON could you bounce them to james@seregon.co.uk?

Thanks for the kind words! ;)

James