Thursday 20 November 2008

Listening in November


Destruction - Sentence of Death
Darkthrone - FOAD / Dark Thrones and Black Flags / Soulside Journey
Onslaught - Power From hell / The Force
Witchcraft - Witchcraft

It's getting to that time of year again where I would be putting together some form of Best of 2008 list;
But to be honest there have been so many releases that are worthy this year, and so many amazing gigs that we have been to it's hard to know where to start!
I'll do my best for you though! Probably the next time you hear from me (unless I hear some amazing new album or unearth some lost gem before the weekend - speaking of lost gems, check out NWOBHMBLOG) will be my review from the Damnation Festival.
Till then, keep it trve and ignore young bugs!

\|||/ Patchie \|||/

I very rarely link to download sites, mainly because I feel that proper record/cd collections are vastly superior to mp3s, but most of the links on NWOBHMBLOG are to out-of-print EPs that would be forgotten about if it wasn't for sites like this. If you don't speak the language, use it in conjunction with Encyclopaedia Metallum to unearth some classics.

No comments: